Our goal is to help you reach your goals. We are a full-service gym offering the following services:
- Train on your program with no time limits and full access to all equipment for weightlifting or general physical preparedness (GPP). We recommend you stay consistent with your training. In order to make sure you are getting an ample amount of work in we have some great training programs on our "programming" tab. Come see us if you want us to help you find something to help you reach your goals.
- Kettlebell training will build long lean muscles, improve strength and power in the upper body, core and lower body and increase coordination, joint mobility, flexibility and overall endurance.
Large group classes specifically designed for individuals who want the constantly varied, high-intensity aspects of cross training without the heavy lifting.
- This is a challenging class bringing the best of both Pilates and Yoga. You will burn calories, tone muscles, work on balance and get a great stretch! The class is a little different each time, but always a great workout!
- Cross Training (X-Fit)
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. This training is designed for scalability (adaptable to meet everyone's ability) making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity; to keep the workout the same for everyone!.
- Cardio Kickboxing
- A high energy, bootcamp style class where you can expect to spend your time hitting stuff and sweating! Use your body as equipment to help you enhance your striking skills, get in great shape, and relieve stress. Your instructor will get you set, motivate you and call out the movements as you propel your way to a more fit and capable you.
- Partner/Team Workout - Saturdays
- This class is always completed with a partner or group of partners. Bring friends or come alone and we will guide you through the workout. This class combines weightlifting, sprinting, gymnastics, power lifting, kettlebelll training, plyometrics, rowing and medicine ball training, jump roping, rope climbing, carrying odd objects and moving large objects or loads quickly over short distances.
- Starting Strength
- This program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. This training is designed for scalability (adaptable to meet everyone's ability) making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity; to keep the workout the same for everyone!. This is very similar to our X-Fit classes with more of an emphasis on perfecting technique, building strength, and improving balance.
- Personal Training/Coaching
- If you desire personal 1:1 or 1:2 coaching for the Olympic lifts, gymnastics, sport specific training, general physical fitness, or anything else.
- Supervised Weightlifting
- This is for someone who needs or desires to become more proficient at Weightlifting so he or she can in turn improve their exercising.