Legends Warehouse is honored to offer a one-of-a-kind self-defense and fighting system. This training represents the latest, most accessible regimen in fitness, fighting and personal self defense. And it’s just one of the ways Legends Warehouse can be your partner, teacher and guide to a more confident, capable and healthier life.
Get the skills that you need to survive in this violent world we live in. According to the FBI, one out three people will have a violent encounter in 2015. The FBI has also stated that home invasions now make up 33% of all violent crimes committed on Americans and that number is on the rise for 2016.
Don’t be a victim! Get the training that will save your life and your loved ones!
Below are some questions our instructor typically receives (FAQ's).
What is Delta Combative?
This concept based program is centered around Kali, JKD, Kapap, and Krav Maga, with intercepting disciplines of American wrestling and Jujitsu. A self-defense system that emphasizes instinctive movements for real-world self-defense and fighting techniques. The techniques taught are the tools you need to protect yourself in the shortest amount of time.
What will I learn?
- You will learn self defense tactics and techniques for street survival - a no nonsense approach.
- The program features adaptive concepts to give you the advantage over larger and stronger individuals.
- Scenario based training.
- Firearm disarming and edged weapon disarming.
What separates Delta Combatives from other fighting systems and martial arts programs?
- Scenario based training - You can hit all the pads you want, but if you do not train in real scenarios, you will never be able to build it into muscle memory.
- Stress drills - Stress drills are designed to stress you out as if you were in a real life situation. Training in this way teaches you to control your emotions and be able to react when in a stressful environment.
- This is not a system - It is a hybrid concept based program that is always changing to meet the needs of real world threats.
Is this training good for general fitness?
YES! There is almost no way to seriously study this type of self defense without realizing noticeable fitness and physical benefits. This style of training can aid you in your weight loss journey, help you to look better and improve confidence; all while learning real-life self-defense techniques and methodologies.
Pricing for Private Lessons
$60.00 an hour or $250.00 for 5 sessions if paid in full. That’s a savings of $50.00. Buy 10 sessions for $390.00, that’s over a $100 dollar savings.
All military, law enforcement, medics, firemen and teachers get a 20% discount on all services.
- To make things easier on the budget, we do group rates too! Split the cost between 2 people or, more.
- Check us out on Facebook. Like our Delta Combative page and receive 5% off your first session.
- We offer free consulting and a 30 minute trial workout for only $10.00. Delta Combative is also mobile, we train military, law enforcement, security details and civilians just like you!